March 2014 note: This version works best on Lemur version 4. I'm working on a revision for version 5, when released the template will be under a new user library entry.
Full control of Dave Smith Instruments Mopho series synthesizers including the X4.
Includes a detailed interface to the synth's four sequencers and its parameters.
Sends and receives high resolution messages for detailed control of supported parameters.
Updates in version 2.0
1) Control zoom feature for more detailed sound design and/or performance.
2) Additional in-Mopho sequencer controls including 'quick build' buttons to fill sequences instantly with squares, triangle, envelope, random and more.
3) Updated miniKeys and NoteGen module (version 1.3).
4) Support for Mopho X4 features including extra banks, feedback and unisolo controls.
5) Interface and layout updates.
6) Synthesizer auto-detect and adaptive interface.
7) Rewritten and optimized code with bug fixes.
Have fun and checkout forum for all details.
See releaseNotes.txt in archive for more information.
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.