CCequencer is a Lemur template that can be used to sequence MIDI CC (Control Change) in order to control parameters of MIDI compatible software like DAWs, synthesizers and effects.
global buttons added for quick enabling-disabling outputs and one shot for all 8 sequencers of CCequencer8
CCequencer now correctly runs in background
v2 NEW features:
- two templates to choose: single and CCequencer 8 which features 8 color-coded sequencers , LEDs quickly display which of the 8 sequencers is actually on (has outputs enabled)
- ONE SHOT feature: enable a sequence only once and in quantization (next start to end)
- option to display either MIDI raw values or percentage below each step
- 1/16 division - selectable length (half bar, 1 bar, 2 bars, 4 bars
- edits and predefined functions can be applied to the whole or a part of the sequence by using a "selection bar" including "randomize", "shift left-right", "ease" (smoothing out of values) and more
- quicly change Lemur Target, Midi Channel and CC mappings from the interface
- 16 presets with ability to recall only sequences, or sequences and target - midi mappings
- bonus, independently mappable inverted output
- PDF manual included
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.