A single page template for controlling the Yamaha TX81Z FM synthesizer.
- Diagrams for each algorithm
- Ability to send the current state of the patch all at once
- Standard interaction with attack, decay, release parameters (instead of Yamaha's weird implementation)
- Easy transpose up/down octave
1.1.0 Update adds:
- Correct channel selection
- Switching patches on the TX81z will load them into the interface for bidirectional editing
- Bugfixes, many around the Send Patch function.
- When loading the template, Lemur outputs the content of all knobs, overloading the TX81Z. Best to start with Lemur disconnected, or resend the patch after load.
- Bulk send of patch values to TX81Z is slow by design, because the TX81Z overloads easily.
- Shown frequency value does not reflect "Fine+" slider changes (because its a huge pain to script out).
This template is a highly modified / bugfixed version of Brandon M's template. Big thanks to him!
I've created a Gearslutz thread, if you have any questions or comments :)
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.