This is a simple module that allows you to check the roundtrip MIDI latency in your studio.
When you press the button, the module sends CC1 out Target 0. Send the MIDI back to Lemur and the module will tell you the amount of time it took. You can press the button multiple times and it will calculate the average.
- Import the module into a Lemur project. It's small enough to use on an iPhone 3/4.
- In Lemur's "More Settings" page, hook up MIDI connections to Target 0 in and out.
- Create a MIDI track in your DAW.
- Set the track's input to Target 0's output, and set the tracks' output to Target 0's input.
- Press the button and either cry or rejoice! In our studio we typically get <20ms latency using WiFi.
Note: This module is hard-coded to Target 0.
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.