A console that prints the MIDI Coming into Lemur.
• Use on any size device. Drag the resize arrows to resize.
• Drag the title bar to move.
• Horizontal scrolling to see long sysex messages.
• Double tap the text area to clear all text.
• Filter by Lemur target, MIDI channel, and command type.
Supported Command Types:
• Key Pressure
• Control Change
• Program Change
• Channel Pressure
• Print Description
Prints a user-friendly representation of the MIDI data.
i.e. CH16 Control Change 11 127
• Print Bytes
Prints the raw MIDI data.
i.e. [191, 11, 127]
• Bytes to Hex
The raw MIDI data will be printed in hexadecimal.
i.e. [0xBF, 0x0B, 0x7F]
• Center Pitchbend
Represent pitchbend values in the commonly used range of -8192 to 8191, with 0 being center (no pitchbend). Otherwise, uses the range 0 to 16383.
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.