Livid and Liine have teamed up to create truly unique Ableton Live control experience. Griid and Code can now be linked as a single controller. This hybrid concept is an innovative combination of multitouch and hardware.
Liine have often stated that the ultimate control setup involves both hardware and multitouch. They've put this approach into practice when building custom solutions for artists such as Orbital, Plastikman or Avril Lavigne's keyboardist Steve Ferlazzo. And now, if you are a Griid and Livid Code owner, you can experience the power of hybrid control yourself.
Hybrid Control is built into Griid as of version 1.14.6. Simply update the app, get the new installer and follow the instructions in the updated manual. Code support is available on http://lividinstruments.com/.
The contest is now over. Thanks to everybody for participating, the winner will be contacted soon.
Hybrid Control competition (“Contest”) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. How to participate: Starting June 5 2015 and ending July 6 2012 - 11:59 pm, enter your email on the contest page on the Liine website. Limit One Entry per person. All submission and voting will take place during this period.
2. Eligibility: Participants 17 years or younger must have parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in this Contest. Employees, directors and their immediate families of Liine, Livid, and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, advertising, production, promotion and publicity agencies, and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this Contest are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
3. Prize, Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize which includes: An iPad, a Livid Code and a custom carrying case. Retail value is 1,000 euros. This Contest is sponsored by Liine, a corporation having its principal place of business at Wal 59, 2871 BC Schoonhoven, The Netherlands (hereinafter collectively “Sponsos”). The Prize is provided by SCI+TEC.
4. Winner selection and announcement: Liine will randomly draw an email from all entries received and announce the final grand prize winner by July 15 2012. Winner will be notified immediately by email and be required to send additional information necessary to deliver the prize.
5. Release and Indemnity: By completing and submitting an entry for the Contest, the registrant agrees to abide by the terms of these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsors which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. Liine will arrange for fulfillment of all prizes. Any prize notification or prize that is returned as undeliverable may result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner, at Liine's sole discretion. Except where prohibited by law, each winner consents to the use of their name, likeness (including photographs of participant) in any manner by Liine, Livid and its advertising and promotion agencies without further compensation. Liine, Livid and their affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, related companies, and Prize Providers (collectively, “Sponsor Parties”) shall not be responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that any winner might incur as a result of the Contest or receipt of any prize. All Contest participants and winners agree that Sponsor Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prizes.
By participating in the Contest, each participant hereby agrees to release and to indemnify and hold Sponsor parties, together with their officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, successors and assigns, advertising, promotion and internet agencies, and other parties involved in the implementation and execution of the Contest harmless, including without limitation from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and dispute resolution costs, including in respect of litigation) relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of participant hereunder or any negligent, willful or wrongful act or omission of participant. You hereby waive all rights and release each of the Sponsor Parties from any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, of any kind, including but not limited to defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, relating to the Contest, the operation thereof, or any entry, or based upon or relating to the use and exploitation of the entry as contemplated herein, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
Sponsor Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participant’s errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is the opportunity to provide another submission in the applicable Contest provided the Contest has not expired.
Each winner further acknowledges that Sponsor Parties are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. No winner may make any substitutions or transfers of any prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute cash or a similar prize of equal or greater value.
6. Written Release: Potential winners may be required to sign and return within five (5) business days following an attempted notification, an Affidavit which will include a Declaration or Certificate of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Warranty of Ownership, and where legally permissible, a Publicity Release. FAILURE TO EXECUTE AND DELIVER ANY REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO SPONSOR BY THE SPECIFIED DEADLINE MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST, AND SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATE POTENTIAL WINNER. For the purposes of these Official Rules, the participant will be deemed to be in receipt of Sponsors’ request or notification, (a) in the event that Sponsors send the request by postal mail, three (3) business days after the request was sent by Sponsors, or (b) in the event that Sponsors sends the request by email, on the day that the email was sent by Sponsors.
7. We may revise these Official Rules (and/or cancel, modify or supersede the Contest (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, the Contest can not reasonably be conducted as specified) at any time by posting changes online and you agree to be legally bound by the Official Rules as updated and/or amended.
8. Conditions: This Contest is void where prohibited, restricted or regulated by law. Participants agree that Contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Ontario, Canada without giving any effect to the principals of conflicts of law, and the forum for any dispute shall be in Ontario. Prize winner(s) waives the right to 1) to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem that prize and 2) any liability claim which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem that prize. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, the winner agrees to release Livid, Liine, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while participating in any prize-related activity. The Contest is void in whole or in part where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors reserve the right to use the winner’s likeness for publicity use, without any further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any Participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply.
By entering, Participants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the judges are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if the Participant wins that Sponsor Parties may use the winning entries and each winner’s name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In the event that the selected winner of the Contest is ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within five (5) business days to a winner notification, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, at their sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another Participant. Failure by the Sponsors to enforce any of their rights or these Official Rules at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Stay informed about the latest news at Liine, including product news, tips and tricks, artist stories, events and more.